The Jerusalem Narrative Therapy Institute offers classes covering a range of topics such as:
1. Narrative counseling skills for the professional – An exciting experiential course using Narrative Therapy as a foundation, but also exploring Art Therapy, mind/body work, psychodrama and special issues such as addiction, depression and trauma. Innovative therapy in Private Practice.
2. Narrative counseling skills for the beginner – An exciting course using Narrative Therapy as a foundation, but also exploring Art Therapy, mind/body work, psychodrama and special issues such as addiction, depression and trauma.
We offer one week intensive training in narrative counseling beginning, intermediate and advanced levels. We also offer 1-4 day workshops in the following areas.
- Asking great questions
- Working with Cruel and Controlling voices with clients struggling with OCD Depression and Anxiety
- Creating safety in cases with acute or childhood trauma
- Working with couples where trauma is involved
- New treatment of bereavement saying hello in place of saying good-bye
- Live supervision with the client present
- Live supervision without the client present
- Creating Safety in the exploration of trauma
- Advanced Re-membering practices: Expanded, complicated and anti membership practices